- This event has passed.
NIST 800-171 & CMMC – Insights From a C3PAO Candidate
April 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We hope you’ll join us tomorrow, April 28th, as we answer the Defense Industrial Base’s most burning question regarding NIST 800-171 and CMMC requirements:
Where do I start?
The journey to NIST 800-171 and CMMC requirements can seem daunting to organizations who don’t have in-house expertise to guide them through this nuanced process. In this webinar, we’ll hear directly from a C3PAO (Certified Third Party Assessor Organization) Candidate on:
- Preparation for DFARS 7012, 19, 20 & NIST 800-171
- Working toward 110 controls & incident response
- Beyond to the additional 20 controls and CMMC
- Evaluating– How do I know I’m truly prepared?
- Duration of a C3PAO assessment & variables considered
There will be a 30 minute moderated Q&A portion following the presentations, so make sure to get your questions in when you register!
Would you like for your event to be displayed on the events calendar? Submit cybersecurity related events using our event submission form.