The National Defense Information Sharing and Analysis Center™ (ND-ISAC™) is the national defense sector’s non-profit organization formed to enhance the security and resiliency of the defense industry and its strategic partners. ND-ISAC provides defense sector stakeholders a community and forum for sharing cyber and physical security threat information, best practices and mitigation strategies and is developed to serve as the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) sector’s critical infrastructure protection operational coordination mechanism.
Formerly known as the DIB-Information Sharing and Analysis Organization (DIB-ISAO) and Defense Security Information Exchange® or DSIE, ND-ISAC is the defense sector’s cyber security threat sharing mechanism and premier center of cyber excellence. ND-ISAC’s portfolio includes physical security, insider threat, and additional cyber security activities of value to our current members as well as other national defense industry suppliers and interdependent commercial entities. ND-ISAC services include all-hazards threat sharing; industry-wide alerts, warning and notifications capabilities; the ability to pull together and sustain working groups across diverse subject matter areas relevant to the DIB; and the ability to develop and provide information and services supporting DIB interests.
ND-ISAC is recognized nationally within the U.S. as the ISAC for the nation’s defense industry critical infrastructure sector by the Defense Industry Sector Coordinating Council, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the FBI, and the National Council of ISACs. The National Council of ISACs provides framework for cross sector interaction among ISACs as well as private and public sector security entities.
- Recognized by the Department of Defense (DoD), the defense industry Sector Coordinating Council, and DHS.
- Collects, analyzes and timely disseminates actionable, relevant threat information.
- Maintains relevant threat and best practice data library for defense industry and suppliers.
- Develops and provisions relevant tools, processes, and collaborative opportunities.
- Fosters the mutual and trusted sharing of threat and best practice courses of action.
- Facilitates solution and mitigation strategy development training and collaboration.
- Central point of contact/coordination for external public and private defense industry partners.
For more information, please contact ND-ISAC.