NDISAC members participate in a confidential community of industry leaders and cybersecurity experts. Members gain access to a secure portal that enables anonymous information sharing, real-time cybersecurity intelligence reports and analysis, the latest government threat advisories and recommendations, DFARS compliance assistance, and facilitates live interaction among industry stakeholders. Members also engage in sector-specific committees and working groups, and participate in exercises and workshops.
NDISAC is not only a collaboration and forum, but is uniquely a high-trust environment. Our analysts have built a highly-active, high-trust and high-quality community to collaborate, share, and support members. NDISAC members receive trusted and timely expert information that increases sector-wide knowledge of physical and cyber security threats.
Some of the many NDISAC membership benefits include:
- Access to all-hazards threat intelligence
- Secure peer-to-peer and community-to-community collaboration
- Mentoring relationships with mature security teams
- Shared services and resources
- Threat information
- Best practices
- DFARS compliance assistance
- Alerts, notifications and warnings on relevant threats to the industry
- Latest government threat advisories and recommendations
- Cyber security analyst training opportunities’
- Defense industry focused working groups
- Service offerings geared for DIB companies and their suppliers
Joining the NDISAC is one of the best ways organizations can protect themselves and their employees against cyber and physical threats and vulnerabilities while taking an active stance in safeguarding our nation’s critical infrastructure.
Interested in joining? Fill out a membership inquiry today!